Book a hotel near Motor World, Northeast Virginia Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Motor World
Motor World Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're on the hunt for someplace to go with your youngest travelers, Motor World is a magnificent family attraction that everyone will love.
It's located in Norfolk - Virginia Beach. If you're unfamiliar with that name, it is 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the state capital of Richmond.
You'll be able to find 17 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Motor World. Many travelers enjoy the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront, Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel and Hampton Inn Virginia Beach-Oceanfront South, 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you are simply looking for a good roof over your head, have a look at the handful of wallet-friendly hotels that are just a short drive away. Some of your choices are the Four Points By Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront and the Days Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront.
Perhaps now is the time to spend your cash on that special something. Treat yourself to a wonderful night or two at one of the few upmarket establishments within easy driving distance. Look into the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront and Beach Spa Bed and Breakfast.
Dry-mouthed tourists and locals often drop in at Cheries Bikes (549 North Birdneck Road, Virginia Beach) to wet their whistle. It's only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away if you'd like to head down there.
Other Things to Do Near Motor WorldOn top of Motor World, here are some more things in the region that you'll want to do:
- The young ones are sure to have a whole lot of fun when playing the putt-putt golf course at Shipwreck Golf.
- To have a truly thought-provoking experience, follow the locals to Flame of Hope Memorial.
- Get some respite from the heat in the water adventure-rides at Ocean Breeze Waterpark. Make sure you pack your towel and a hat!
- At Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center you will find displays filled with magnificent creatures from the depths of our mysterious oceans.
- Spend a few hours notching a few birdees at Red Wing Lake Golf Course.