Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Pearland, a family-friendly city known for its cafés and restaurants, as well as attractions like Centennial Park and Southwyck Golf Club. Take your pick from Travelocity's 4 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Pearland and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Pearland with Your Pet
- If shopping is in your travel plans, be sure to visit Pearland Town Center.
- Other things to see include Houston Zoo, Johnson Space Center - NASA, and George R. Brown Convention Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Aquarium Design Group LLC, or The Fish Bowl and More.
- For vet care, Houston Humane Society, PetSmart, and Bay Area Veterinary Specialists are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Pearland
- Best Western Pearland Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Suites Pearland / South Houston
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Pearland
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Pearland
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Pearland.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 75°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 56°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 66°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.