Book a Hotel Near Sea Life Aquarium, Kansas City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sea Life Aquarium
Sea Life Aquarium Hotel & Travel Guide
If you enjoy getting up close and personal with the animal kingdom while traveling, it's a good idea to drop by Sea Life Aquarium.
Kansas City, where it is situated, is 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Jefferson City.
The right hotel can sometimes be the difference between an unremarkable getaway and a wonderful one. There are 18 accommodations to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Sea Life Aquarium, so it shouldn't be too difficult to locate one that works for you. Lots of travelers have had a good experience at the Ambassador Hotel Kansas City, Autograph Collection, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Hilton President Kansas City, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Kansas City Marriott Downtown, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
The Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Kansas City Downtown is an inexpensive hotel that you'll find only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You'll find several sophisticated hotels that are a short drive away. Confirm a room at The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, or the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Take the time to stop and appreciate some scrumptious snacks at Panera Bread (2405 Grand Boulevard, Kansas City). It's located 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Sea Life Aquarium. If you're searching for somewhere else to go when the sun goes down, indulge in a beer or glass of wine at Spectators Gastro-Pub (Kansas City).
Other Things to Do Near Sea Life AquariumYou've come here to experience Sea Life Aquarium, but you may well be just as pleased with what else the region has to offer:
- Meet a wide array of marine animals at Sea Life Kansas City Aquarium. It's a sensational spot for people of all ages.
- On a rainy day, Legoland Discovery Center is the ideal location for those searching for a way to amuse rambunctious teens.
- Explore the city's cultural scene and buy tickets to see a play at Coterie Theatre.
- Free up a few hours and get your game on at Kaleidoscope.
- You're certain to meet a few other tourists as you make your way around Crown Center, a well-known area with numerous attractions.
If you're looking for a convenient way to see Sea Life Aquarium, all you have to do is jump on the metro to Kansas City Station, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.