Book a hotel near Tri-County Mall, Cincinnati
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tri-County Mall
Tri-County Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're the type of traveler that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to enjoy Tri-County Mall.
You'll find it in Cincinnati, a lively city that offers worldly travelers a good variety of awesome things to see and do.
If you're on the hunt for the perfect home away from home, you will be able to take your pick from 12 candidates that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Tri-County Mall. Many travelers like The Glendalia Boutique Hotel & Culinary Studio, Sonesta ES Suites Cincinnati - Sharonville West and Fairfield Inn by Marriott Cincinnati North Sharonville, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you would prefer to put aside a little bit of cash for more important things in life, you might like to spend a night at one of the budget-friendly solutions in the surrounding area. You will find the Comfort Inn & Suites West Chester and the Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman a reasonable distance away.
Whether you're craving some snacks or just a place to relax, Starbucks has what you need, and it's conveniently located a few minutes away. If you'd prefer an establishment with a heartier menu, Noodles and Company will satisfy a hungry tummy. End a satisfying day out by traveling down the road for a couple of drinks at Outback Steakhouse.
Other Things to Do Near Tri-County MallYou can maximize your time here by sampling the region's other attractions once you're done with Tri-County Mall:
- Beat the heat at CoCo Key Water Resort, where you can experience a few wild water rides.
- Spend a sweltering afternoon at Splash Cincinnati Water Park, where you can enjoy a wide range of water rides.
- You're likely to hear people mention Sharonville Convention Center, a significant venue for conferences.
- Browsing at Ohio Valley Antique Mall is a fun way to fit in with the local people.
- Enjoy the natural world by spending some time at Winton Woods Park, a popular recreational area.