Human beings weren't designed to spend all their time living in cities. A journey to natural areas such as Ward Reservation isn't just good fun, it's essential to our health and well-being.
Andover, roughly 45 miles (72 kilometers) outside of Concord, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
You won't really have many accommodation options if you're hoping to stay within a short drive of Ward Reservation. Your best bet is the Andover Inn, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Ward Reservation
You've spent a while getting here, and no doubt Ward Reservation won't be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, check out what the rest of the area has available:
- Arrange a tour through Philips Academy, this educational hub is teeming with hard-working teachers and knowledge-hungry students.
- Go on a tour to admire the fantastic creatures at Andover Bird Sanctuary.
- Remember to go on a tour of Robert S. Peabody Museum. Making time to explore this fascinating place will give you a window into different cultures and people.
- Delight in the great collection of creative works at Addison Gallery of American Art. This renowned art museum is a lovely venue to spend a morning.
- If you love to be out on the water, enquire about the various activities at Pomps Pond.