Book a hotel near Fort East Martello Museum and Gallery, Key West
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fort East Martello Museum and Gallery
Fort East Martello Museum and Gallery Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're searching for something interesting to experience during your next vacation, a trip to Fort East Martello Museum and Gallery is an excellent idea.
You can visit it in Key West, which is 440 miles (708 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee.
Now and then, it's nice to have less decisions to make, but when you're looking for a place to sleep you want an array of possibilities. The good news is that there are 22 accommodations nearby. The Hyatt Windward Pointe, A Hyatt Residence Club Resort and the Hyatt Beach House Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club Resort are well-known places that are only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. You could also check out the Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel, located 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you are simply searching for a nice bed to lay your head on, check out the handful of budget solutions that are just a few minutes away. You will be able to find the Marquesa Hotel and the Smallest Bar Inn a reasonable distance away.
Take a walk of just 1 mile (2 kilometers) and you'll hit the Parrot Key Hotel & Resort. It's a favorite choice for savvy travelers and offers a nice retreat from all that exploring.
Just a short walk away, Abbey Road Snack Shack is a superb place to enjoy a coffee and a snack. If you're in need of somewhere with a more comprehensive menu, Conch will satisfy a hungry tummy. It's the right time to get a round of drinks when twilight begins to fall. Ask the bar staff for the most popular beer, wine or spirit at La Trattoria Oceanside, just a hop, skip and a jump away.
Other Things to Do Near Fort East Martello Museum and GalleryAfter you're finished at Fort East Martello Museum and Gallery, there are a variety of other activities to keep you inspired:
- Enjoy some inspiration, in addition to education, at Key West Art and Historical Society, which obtains, preserves and presents art to help contribute to the culture of the community.
- Take in the fresh, salty air and listen to the cries of the seabirds at Smathers Beach.
- Visitors to Robbie's will get to watch these animals being fed in the wild.
- Wander around Key West Tropical Forest and Botanical Garden and marvel at the wide variety of trees, flowers and plants. Travelers of all ages will surely learn something they didn't already know about their favorite flora.
- Key West Golf Club is a good place to spend a day out on the green and meet some of the local players.