Book a hotel near Mallory Square, Historic Seaport
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mallory Square
Mallory Square Hotel & Travel Guide
Gather your fellow travelers and make your way to Mallory Square, a great place to spend some time.
Key West, where it is, is 430 miles (692 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Tallahassee.
With an extensive selection of 37 hotels an easy stroll from where you want to be, you shouldn't settle for anything less than perfect. The Sunset Key Cottages, Ocean Key Resort - A Noble House Resort and Pier House Resort & Spa offer a variety of choices.
There's nothing that puts a bigger strain on the travel budget than finding a place to tuck in for the night. Luckily, there are a number of low-cost hotels that are not too far away. Two of the most well-known examples include the Marquesa Hotel, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, or the Smallest Bar Inn, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
People who appreciate the finer things in life will be spoiled for choice based on the range of exclusive hotels available. The Santa Maria Suites and the Southernmost Beach Resort are two of the excellent selections, 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you are feeling run down from your travels, have a rest and enjoy a well-deserved coffee break at Coffee People, just a brief walk away. Another frequently-visited establishment is Mallory Square, featuring a great range of meals and a convenient location. You can finish off a fun-filled day out by strolling down the road for a few drinks at El Meson De Pepe's Restaurant & Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Mallory SquareAfter you're finished with Mallory Square, there are a range of other things to keep you inspired:
- Support the local arts scene and buy tickets to see a play at Waterfront Playhouse.
- While not the most glamorous or well-known museum, Key West Shipwreck Museum might still be worth a few hours of your time if you love to learn.
- History may not come alive in textbooks, but the exhibits at Key West Shipwreck Historeum Museum make learning an authentic experience for all guests.
- Witness the many types of sea creatures that are on display at Key West Aquarium.
- Find a good vantage point and observe all the commotion as the workers busily load ships at Mallory Dock.