Find & compare wedding hotels in Key West, FL from $125
Top Key West Hotel Wedding Venues
Pet owners shouldn't miss Key West, a city known for its boating, and sights like Duval Street and Mallory Square. Take your pick from Travelocity's 20 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Key West and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Key West with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Southernmost Point, Dry Tortugas National Park, and Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory.
- Other things to see include South Beach, Higgs Beach, and Smathers Beach.
- Need a pet store? Try Wagadoodle, Dog 30, or The dogs getaway Pet Resort, Pet Sitting and Boarding..
- For vet care, All Animal Clinic: Schofield Wendy DVM, Keys Animal Care Center, and Island Paws Pet Sitting Services are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Key West
- Wicker Guesthouse
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star guesthouse, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- The Garden House
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4-star resort. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Key West
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Key West.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 64°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 70°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 78°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 65°F.