Book a hotel near Key West Shipwreck Museum, Historic Seaport
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Key West Shipwreck Museum
Key West Shipwreck Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
What are you waiting for? Key West Shipwreck Museum was meant to be seen.
It's located in Key West. If you're unfamiliar with the name, it's 430 miles (692 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Tallahassee.
There are plenty of accommodation options near Key West Shipwreck Museum. With about 42 possibilities within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), the only trouble you might encounter is deciding which one you like the most! Such a large amount of choice can complicate a decision. We would suggest first checking out the Sunset Key Cottages, Ocean Key Resort - A Noble House Resort and Key West Vacation Rentals.
You don’t need to pay through the roof to get a good night’s sleep. Have a look at the great selection of nearby bargain hotels. Try out the Marquesa Hotel, a mere 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, or, there is the Smallest Bar Inn, 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) away.
You don't have to travel far to experience some luxury. You'll discover a great range of premium hotels not far away. You can make inquiries at the Santa Maria Suites, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Southernmost Beach Resort, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're the kind of traveler who does quite a bit of their sightseeing from behind a cafe table, you're in the right place. Within an easy walk, Coffee People has got all the drinks and snacks you could desire. If your hunger's not going to go away that easily, check out Key West Conch Fritter, a popular eatery nearby. Discover a different facet of the local area and meet some friends at Rooftop Cafe, also just an easy walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Key West Shipwreck MuseumAfter you're finished visiting Key West Shipwreck Museum, get set to experience what the rest of the area has available:
- At Key West Aquarium you will see displays filled with amazing creatures from the depths of our enigmatic oceans.
- From well-known figures to eventful dates, Key West Shipwreck Historeum Museum holds exhibitions that are worth a visit.
- Buy tickets to enjoy a play and travel to a world of imagination at Waterfront Playhouse.
- Make a point of stopping to see and learn the background of Custom House Museum, a historically significant government building.
- If you're curious to see how cargo ships are loaded, visit Mallory Dock to witness all the complicated operations for yourself.