Book a hotel near Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, Key West
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park
Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Lauded as one of the area's leading nature-based attractions, Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park will delight outdoor enthusiasts.
It's located in Key West, 430 miles (692 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Tallahassee.
Accommodation might be the most important part of any successful getaway. With 67 hotels within an easy drive of Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, it won't take you long to locate exactly what you're after. 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, you'll find the Sunset Key Cottages. Some others to consider are the Santa Maria Suites, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the Ocean Key Resort - A Noble House Resort, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
You will receive a warm welcome in addition to a moderate room fee when you check into one of the bargain hotels here. Just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away is where you'll find the Marquesa Hotel, and you'll find the Smallest Bar Inn 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
If you want to be treated like royalty, select from the assortment of refined establishments available nearby. You'll find the Southernmost Beach Resort, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Pier House Resort & Spa, just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Within a short walk of Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, Cafe Wish's (private) is a great place to take in the region's cafe scene. If you've really built up an appetite, Santiago's Bodega | Key West is also not far away, and is one of the best local places to enjoy dinner. After the sun has set, you might want to walk down the road to Cayo Hueso Cafe for a beer, wine or whatever takes your interest.
Other Things to Do Near Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State ParkWhen you're finished with Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, you're not going to be at a loss for things to do with some of the other things that are available in the rest of the area:
- Find out more about the conservation of marine species by traveling to Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary.
- Learn all about local ecological habitats with a trip to Florida Keys Eco-Discovery Center.
- Bring the kids to check out Florida Keys Eco - Discovery Center, where they're sure to be awed by the diversity of the exhibits.
- The symbolic Southernmost Point deserves to have a prominent spot on your itinerary.
- Harry S. Truman Little White House should definitely appear on the itinerary of any tourist in the area that has an interest in history and architecture. Remember to inquire for information on building access and tours.