Book a hotel near Harry S. Truman Little White House, Key West
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Harry S. Truman Little White House
Harry S. Truman Little White House Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are on the hunt for something interesting to do during your travels, a visit to Harry S. Truman Little White House is a great choice.
It's located in Key West. If you aren't quite familiar with that name, it's 430 miles (692 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee.
With 43 accommodation options in the immediate vicinity of Harry S. Truman Little White House, you will be sure to find someplace with all the features that you want. Why don't you start hunting at the Sunset Key Cottages, Ocean Key Resort - A Noble House Resort and Key West Vacation Rentals?
Close by, you'll be able to find hotels to suit the most constrained of budgets. Two excellent places are the Marquesa Hotel and the Smallest Bar Inn, just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
The assortment of hotel options at your disposal will impress even the most discerning traveler. Put up your feet and rest in style! You might like to stay at the Santa Maria Suites, only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or the Southernmost Beach Resort, a mere 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Craving a coffee or two, a delicious treat or that special something to get ready for your next journey? Gator Joes Coffee is a great place to indulge in a snack and it's close to Harry S. Truman Little White House. If you have an hour or two to spare, and a love of eating, you can also try out the delicious food at Banyan Resort. Sit back and unwind while sipping a drink. Muse at Kelly's Upstairs is a few minutes walk away, and the staff will be all too happy to wait on you.
Other Things to Do Near Harry S. Truman Little White HouseAfter you're finished enjoying Harry S. Truman Little White House, get ready for everything that the wider region has to offer:
- Mel Fisher Maritime Heritage Museum gives curious visitors an opportunity to dive right into the region's influential seafaring history.
- Learn about the region's maritime heritage by visiting Mel Fisher Maritime Museum.
- Every art piece has a fascinating story to tell. At Key West Museum of Art and History, you can check out a range of exhibits, stop for a closer look and learn the story behind them.
- Make your way to Observation Tower, a towering landmark you're not likely to miss, to learn about the local history.
- If you're eager to explore aspects of local history, head over to Audubon House and Tropical Gardens, a well-known historic residence.