Book a hotel near Southernmost Point, Key West
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Southernmost Point
Southernmost Point Hotel & Travel Guide
Southernmost Point is one of those marvelous destinations that's guaranteed to stick in your memory until long after your vacation is over.
You'll find it in Key West, roughly 430 miles (692 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Tallahassee.
After a tiring day of exploring, you'll be able to enjoy a well-deserved break at one of any number of accommodations within walking distance. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) of Southernmost Point, you'll discover as many as 22 possibilities. A few choices are the Key West Vacation Rentals, Southernmost Beach Resort and Orchid Key Inn.
If you are the no-frills type, you'll be happy to learn about the selection of bargain hotels situated in the area. Two highly recommended establishments are the Marquesa Hotel and the Smallest Bar Inn, only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
The array of hotels available here will impress even the most sophisticated traveler. Relax and dream in style! The Sunset Key Cottages and the Santa Maria Suites are a couple of the selections, located just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
Cafe etiquette changes so much across the globe. Order a coffee or a tea from Cafe Wish's (private), an easy walk from Southernmost Point, and celebrate the differences! A superb option for those after something more substantial is Santiago's Bodega | Key West. Once again, you won't venture too far to get there. Round out a fantastic afternoon with some drinks at Cayo Hueso Cafe, also very close by, and raise a glass to your colleagues back home.
Other Things to Do Near Southernmost PointYou've traveled a long way, so surely Southernmost Point isn't going to be your only stop. Once you're finished, be sure to take a look at what else the area has to offer:
- Whether you want to work off some calories or just splash about in the shallow end, you'll be sure to have a great time at MLK Community Pool & Community Center.
- Find out more about the conservation of the environment by checking out Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary.
- Gain knowledge of the fascinating wonders of the natural world at Florida Keys Eco - Discovery Center.
- Spend some time under the sun and enjoy some exercise at Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, among the region's most popular parks.
- Learn all about local natural habitats with a trip to Florida Keys Eco-Discovery Center.