Book a hotel near Georgia State Stadium, Summerhill
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Georgia State Stadium
Turner Field Hotel & Travel Guide
If you enjoy bright lights and large crowds, you'll be right in your element at Turner Field!
You'll find it along with many other attractions in Atlanta, the buzzing state capital.
With around 21 accommodations only a short distance away from Turner Field, it'll be a breeze to find a room that's just right. 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll find The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta. Two other places to look into are the Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Embassy Suites Atlanta at Centennial Olympic Park, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you're searching for cheap hotels, you'll find a limited number available. You can find the Castleberry Inn & Suites, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Comfort Inn Atlanta Downtown South is only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Whether you're a tea connoisseur or a coffee addict, you're going to need something to keep your energy levels up. An easy stroll from Turner Field, Cafe Jas offers a delicious range of drinks and snacks. Another celebrated local establishment is Scales 925, Atlanta, Ga, which offers its guests a wide selection of dishes and a convenient location. Of course, there is no better way to end a long day of traveling than with a drink or two. Bullpen Rib House, also a short walk away, is where you'll want to be.
Other Things to Do Near Turner FieldOnce you're finally finished at Turner Field, you're not going to run out of ideas with all of the other things that are available in the area:
- Sports fans of all ages will enjoy Ivan Allen Jr. Braves Museum & Hall of Fame. You can relive former glories and celebrate the legends.
- Explore Ten Park Place Building, a frequently visited historical site, and see why it's treasured by locals and tourists alike.
- If you're eager to stick with your fitness goals while away from home, head over to Dunbar Recreation Center.
- Don't let your fitness routine suffer because you're relaxing on vacation! Make use of Dunbar Neighborhood Center, a local recreation center.
- Atlanta Cyclorama & Civil War Museum is a popular local spot where you can learn about the military and its fascinating history.
Why not board the train when you're visiting Turner Field? The closest station, Marta Station, is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.