Book a hotel near Motown Historical Museum, New Center Detroit
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Motown Historical Museum
Motown Historical Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Motown Historical Museum occupies a significant place in the locals' hearts. During your visit, you will bump into lots of fellow globetrotters who've also come to check out this great landmark.
It's just one of the many attractions to explore in the wonderful city of Detroit.
There are 3 nearby accommodations for you to choose from that should have what you need. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Motown Historical Museum you will discover the MotorCity Casino Hotel and The Inn On Ferry Street.
Every traveler enjoys a good deal, and you won't have to travel very far to find one. There is a small number of budget solutions within easy driving distance. Some examples are the Comfort Suites Downtown and the Detroit Regency Hotel.
Are you somebody that has luxurious tastes? You can find a couple of high-end establishments conveniently located just a short drive away. Check availability at the MGM Grand Detroit and The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit.
With all the excitement of sightseeing, it is sometimes possible to forget to eat. Just a short walk away, BIGGBY COFFEE is the ideal place to recharge your energy levels. Or, perhaps you can try to get a table near the window at Papa's Pizza & BBQ. It's close by and renowned for serving tasty lunches and dinners. For all of those travelers that like ending the day with a nice beer or wine right in the area, Marble Bar will be serving up drinks all night.
Other Things to Do Near Motown Historical MuseumIf you have time to spare, check out what else is on in the area:
- Add a taste of the arts to your stay by securing tickets to a play at Fisher Theatre.
- Are you interested in all things science? If you answered yes, you should head over to New Center One and take a tour.
- If your kids are fidgety and want something lively to do, take them to Detroit Children's Museum. The hands-on exhibits will arouse their interest and imagination.
- Develop a better understanding of the culture and spirit of the area by seeing and learning about Metropolitan United Methodist Church, a local church.
- You're likely to hear people talk about McGreggor Memorial Conference Center, a very significant facility for conferences.
After a busy day, hop on the metro at Detroit, just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away from Motown Historical Museum.