Book a hotel near Richmond City Hall, Downtown Richmond
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Richmond City Hall
Richmond City Hall Hotel & Travel Guide
Richmond City Hall is certainly a place worth making the time for.
Richmond, the state capital, is pleased to host it.
There's a nice mix of hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Richmond City Hall. You can take your pick from 15 possibilities, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. Just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, you'll be able to pack it in for the night at the Richmond Marriott. A couple of other choices are The Berkeley Hotel, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Delta Hotels Richmond Downtown, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
At the HI Richmond - Hostel, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, you will be able to kick back and relax, knowing that you've snapped up one of the best deals in town.
Some say that elegance never gets old, so, if you take pleasure in staying in upmarket hotels, there are a handful close by. You can find the Omni Richmond Hotel and the Quirk Hotel, only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
If you want a little interlude from enjoying Richmond City Hall, take the short walk to Richmond on Broad Cafe for a fresh-brewed coffee. Padow's Ham & Deli Inc is a popular choice that is nearby if you prefer something more nourishing. If you still want more, consider stopping for a relaxing drink at First hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Richmond City HallSurely you're not going to wrap up the day after Richmond City Hall? Allow yourself some time to check out what else the area has available:
- Head to City Hall Observation Deck and enjoy the panoramic views.
- Library of Virginia offers an impressive collection of fascinating books and various other resources that you might be interested in. Make enquiries ahead of time for important visiting information.
- Picture what it might have been like to live here long ago as you visit Virginia State Capitol, a historic government building.
- You'll want to explore Capitol Square, a historic piazza that's loved by locals and tourists alike.
- Are you looking for something a little different? Make arrangements to pay a visit to St. Paul's Episcopal Church, a house of prayer.
Give your legs a rest and jump on the metro to Richmond City Hall. From Plaza Associates LLC, the closest station, it is a simple stroll of 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers). An alternative station you might like to use is Main Street Station. It's also not far, being 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.