Book a hotel near Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art, Phoenix
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art
Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art Hotel & Travel Guide
The quirks and charms of the area's culture may become more apparent at Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art.
Travelers wanting to see it will need to make their way to the state capital, Phoenix.
You will be glad to know that there's a huge range of accommodations near the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art. With 25 candidates within 2 miles (3 kilometers), finding a place to stay is a cinch! The W Scottsdale is just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. If that doesn't suit you, the Scottsdale Camelback Resort and the Hotel Valley Ho are located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you enjoy a good bargain, there are a bunch of inexpensive hotels nearby that are sure to do the trick. A couple of examples are the Comfort Suites Old Town Scottsdale and the Howard Johnson Scottsdale Old Town, which are 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
Following a big day on the move, relax in the lap of luxury at any of the several classy hotels that are a few minutes away. You can find The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort) and the Bespoke Inn, Cafe & Bicycles, 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
Want a strong coffee, a sweet treat or a special something to keep you energized? Virginia G. Piper Theater is a pleasant place to enjoy a bite to eat and it's not far from Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art. Also close by is Los Olivos Mexican Patio, a well-patronized establishment that serves a selection of mouth-watering dishes. Don't forget you're on vacation. You're entitled to enjoy a drink or two before bed, and AZ/88 is just another short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary ArtIf you want to cram as many things as possible into your vacation, here's a sample of what else is happening:
- Enjoy a memorable night out with a concert at Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts.
- Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center is an interesting place to discover more about the medical sciences. Look on Travelocity's website and see if you can arrange a tour.
- From prominent public figures to unforgettable dates, Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West holds exhibits that are worth a visit.
- See a performance at Stagebrush Theatre and relax as you see the stories come to life.
- Spend some time shopping at Scottsdale Waterfront, where you can buy almost everything, such as clothes, general supplies and souvenirs.
Why not get on a train to visit Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art? The closest station, Hatch Mott Macdonald, is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art? Check out our Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art travel guide!