Book a hotel near Greektown Casino, Detroit
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Greektown Casino
Greektown Casino Hotel & Travel Guide
If you adore the thrill of laying down a bet, make your way to Greektown Casino. Regardless of your level of experience, there is a game for everyone here.
It's located in Detroit, a bustling city that offers travelers a broad range of exciting attractions.
Vacationers who want to make their base near Greektown Casino will find about 25 accommodation options to choose from. The MGM Grand Detroit is only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. If that's not what you're looking for, the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center and The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit are located 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
There are a handful of bargain hotels nearby that might just be the ticket. These include the Detroit Regency Hotel and the Holiday Inn Express Windsor Waterfront, which are 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
You will discover several classy establishments a short drive away. The Greektown Casino Hotel is located only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, while the Atheneum Suite Hotel is also close by, at just 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away.
When you're done with Greektown Casino, take a five-minute walk to Starbucks and enjoy a cup of coffee and the inviting surrounds. If you're planning to go out for dinner, stick around the area and head over to Prism. And if the dusk light brings about a sudden thirst, stop at Asteria for a cold beer or a refreshing wine on the way back to your hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Greektown CasinoYou've traveled a long way, so surely Greektown Casino is just the beginning. Once you're finished, experience what the rest of the area has available:
- If you're seeking a place to quietly contemplate the spiritual aspects of our existence, make your way to Second Baptist Church.
- Think about having a look at Old St. Mary's Church, a place of prayer as well as a popular tourist attraction.
- Catch your favourite band or be wined and dined at Saint Andrews Hall, one of the best music and entertainment facilities.
- Stop and look at GM Renaissance Center. You'll be able to see this impressive local skyscraper from a number of perspectives around town.
- See a play at Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts and watch the characters come to life.