Book a hotel near John G. Shedd Aquarium, Chicago
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near John G. Shedd Aquarium
John G. Shedd Aquarium Hotel & Travel Guide
This part of the world is packed with exciting ways to while away the time, such as a visit to John G. Shedd Aquarium.
You can find it in Chicago, a much-loved city that hosts people from all over the globe.
There's a huge range of hotel options within a short commute of John G. Shedd Aquarium. Out of 97 candidates you're guaranteed to find one that fits the bill. 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, you'll find the Chicago Downtown Condo - Michigan Ave Suite ID #14-15. A couple of others to consider are the Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and The Langham, Chicago, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
There are a few low-cost hotels within walking distance that might be right for you. You can make your way to the Travelodge Hotel Downtown, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or the HI Chicago, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
If you want to know how it feels to be royalty, select from the variety of refined establishments nearby. You can confirm a booking at the Staypineapple at The Alise Chicago or the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
There is nothing like exploring a new place to get your appetite going. After checking out John G. Shedd Aquarium, you can refuel a short walk away, at Museum Campus Cafe. If it's a hearty dinner you're after, try Soundings Cafe, a nearby eatery that's frequented by locals and wanderers alike. Wind down after a picture-perfect day with a drink at Beverley Brewhouse, which is also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near John G. Shedd AquariumOnce you're finished exploring John G. Shedd Aquarium, get set to experience everything that the wider region has to offer:
- Gain knowledge of the complex wonders of the natural world at Field Museum of Natural History.
- Check out Copernicus Statue when you're in the vicinity, and learn about what the subject means to the locals.
- Northerly Island Park is valued by both locals and tourists. Take some time to enjoy nature, and maybe a picnic!
- Absorb the atmosphere artistic environment when you see the expressive creative displays at Sundial.
- Make the Milky Way part of your travels with a fun afternoon at Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum.
After a long day of exploring, catch the train at Museum Campus/11th St, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) from John G. Shedd Aquarium.