Book a hotel near MacArthur Center, Downtown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near MacArthur Center
MacArthur Center Hotel & Travel Guide
MacArthur Center is definitely a place worth experiencing.
Norfolk - Virginia Beach, where it is, sits 80 miles (129 kilometers) from the state capital, Richmond.
It's always good to have alternatives when picking a room, and with approximately 15 possible accommodations only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from MacArthur Center, you are sure to find something close by. Many visitors enjoy the Norfolk Waterside Marriott, Residence Inn Norfolk Downtown and Courtyard by Marriott Norfolk Downtown, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers), 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
Why not book a place that's closer to the cheaper end of the spectrum? It's a handy way to stay on top of your budget. Located 1 mile (2 kilometers) away is the Riverwalk Inn & Suites. Alternatively, there's also the Mermaids' Porch Bed and Breakfast, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Once you've explored MacArthur Center, take a five-minute walk to The Campus Café and enjoy a steaming mug of coffee and the inviting surrounds. A notable eatery which is also close by is Texas de Brazil. It's a marvelous choice if you're particularly hungry and would like something a little more extravagant. Don't forget that you're on vacation. You're entitled to have a drink or two before you call it a day, and Chili's Grill & Bar is yet another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near MacArthur CenterYou can stop by a wide range of other attractions after seeing MacArthur Center:
- Support the local arts scene and attend a play at Norva Theater.
- Don't let yourself miss out on enjoying a concert or two at The NorVa! Be sure to get your tickets as early as possible.
- Attend the performance of your choice and admire some of the exhibits that are featured at D'Art Center.
- Buy tickets to a play at Wells Theater and see the plot take some surprising twists and turns.
- Imagine that you've been transported back in time as you explore Moses Myers House, a local historic residence.
Getting to MacArthur Center by metro has never been easier. The most convenient station, Norfolk Station, is just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.