Book a hotel near Boston Public Garden, Boston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Boston Public Garden
Boston Public Garden Hotel & Travel Guide
A photo captures an experience like no other, so when you reach Boston Public Garden, be sure to take plenty as a reminder of the wonderful experience.
You'll locate it along with many other attractions in Boston, the dynamic state capital.
Your quality of sleep can greatly influence your trip, and you'll definitely want to be well-rested when you go to Boston Public Garden. Luckily, there are at least 33 hotels just a short walk away. Once you are ready to begin your search, take a look at the Four Seasons Hotel Boston, The Ritz-Carlton, Boston and Fifteen Beacon.
Give your credit card some downtime and look into the selection of low-cost hotels a short stroll away. Check out the Beacon Hill Hotel & Bistro, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, or the Boston Common Hotel, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If you'd like to discover a little luxury, you can select from a variety of premier hotels nearby. Some quality choices are the Mandarin Oriental Boston, located a mere 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or the Boston Harbor Hotel, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Starbucks is the ideal place for a cup of hot coffee or a tantalizing snack. It's just a few minutes' walk from Boston Public Garden. However, if your stomach's beginning to rumble, you can silence it by visiting Earl of Sandwich, also close-at-hand. After sunset, journey down the road to Cheers for a drink or two.
Other Things to Do Near Boston Public GardenOn top of Boston Public Garden, here is a list of more things in the region that you are going to want to do:
- Soldiers & Sailors Monument is a well-known landmark that offers a thoughtful glimpse into the stories of the area and its people.
- If you're after a little piece of local culture, check out George Washington Statue.
- Parkman Bandstand is a significant stop that provides an interesting insight into the history of the people who live in the area.
- Give your kids a chance to burn off some of their seemingly limitless energy by running around and playing at Boston Common, a green, leafy getaway.
- Think about going on a visit to Arlington Street Church, a well-known house of worship as well as a local attraction.
Why not board a train to get to Boston Public Garden? The closest stop, Back Bay Station, is only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Boston Public Garden? Check out our Boston Public Garden travel guide!