Book a hotel near Higgs Beach, Key West
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Higgs Beach
Higgs Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to experience something new at Higgs Beach.
It awaits you in Key West, 430 miles (692 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee.
You will be pleased to find out that there's a huge amount of accommodations in the immediate vicinity of Higgs Beach. With as many as 79 candidates within an easy drive, finding the right one is a breeze! 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll find the Sunset Key Cottages. Two other places to consider are the Santa Maria Suites, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and the Ocean Key Resort - A Noble House Resort, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Make your vacations last longer by reserving a room at one of the bargain hotels that are conveniently located nearby. A pair of examples are the Marquesa Hotel and the Seashell Motel & Key West Hostel, which are located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
At the end of an action-packed day of exploring the sights, enjoy a great night's sleep at one of the upmarket hotels just a stone's throw away. You can book a room at the Southernmost Beach Resort or the Hyatt Centric Key West Resort and Spa, located 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
You'll be able to keep your energy levels up with some appetizing snacks, cold beverages or a hit of coffee at Irma Camera #3 (South Street, Key West). A great local restaurant, SALUTE! on the beach (1000 Atlantic Boulevard, Key West) dishes up some delectable food that's guaranteed to please even the most ravenous appetites.
Other Things to Do Near Higgs BeachWhether you want to venture down the road less traveled or explore the more well-known attractions, you won't run out of things to do after visiting Higgs Beach:
- Key West Garden Club is a space that pleases not only those who have a green thumb, but also those seeking some quiet time away from the hustle and bustle.
- Give yourself a treat with a visit to Key West Wildlife Center, a well-known animal sanctuary.
- There's really nothing else like the peacefulness of sitting beside the water. Take some me time and simply enjoy the reflection of the sun on the water at South Beach.
- If you can't get to the more famous museums, give your knowledge a boost at Key West Firehouse Museum.
- Going for a walk around Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory is a splendid activity for a relaxing afternoon.