Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Rock Hill, a family-friendly city known for its gardens and amusement parks, as well as attractions like Main Street Children's Museum and Comporium Telephone Museum. Take your pick from Travelocity's 27 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Rock Hill and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Rock Hill with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Glencairn Gardens, Cherry Park, and Piedmont Medical Center Trailhead.
- Other things to see include Old Town Amphitheater, Rock Hill Center for the Arts, and The White Home.
- Need a pet store? Try Animal Supply House, Pet Village, or Wild Birds Unlimited.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Banfield Pet Hospital, and Platt, Bert, Dvm - Catawba Animal Clinic Pa are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Rock Hill
- Motel 6 Charlotte Carowinds SC
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Wingate by Wyndham Rock Hill / Charlotte / Metro Area
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Towneplace Suites by Marriott Rock Hill
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Rock Hill
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Rock Hill.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 69°F in the daytime to 30°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 56°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 30°F.