Book a hotel near Children's Museum of Atlanta, Atlanta
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Children's Museum of Atlanta
The Children's Museum of Atlanta Hotel & Travel Guide
Make some joyful memories with your children when you take them to The Children's Museum of Atlanta, a destination that mums and dads will also enjoy.
You'll locate it along with many other attractions in Atlanta, the state capital.
With 31 accommodation options within a short walk of The Children's Museum of Atlanta, you're certain to find someplace with all the features and amenities that you want. Some choices are The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta, W Atlanta Downtown and Twelve Centennial Park, Autograph Collection.
The competition between bargain hotels guarantees that there's always a great deal to be had for the thrifty traveler. Only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away is the Barclay Hotel Atlanta Downtown, while you'll encounter the Motel 6 Atlanta Downtown 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Make your Facebook friends turn green with envy by staying at one of the luxurious hotels that are a short distance away. Highly endorsed are the Stonehurst Place Bed & Breakfast and the Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you need a little spark, keep your senses awake with a hit of caffeine. You can sip your favorite coffee from Parkview Cafe, a brief stroll away. In case you need food that's more fulfilling, Market Cafe is close by. At the end of your day, you can raise a glass to cherished memories that have been made at Pemberton Cafe, which is also at your fingertips.
Other Things to Do Near The Children's Museum of AtlantaAfter you've seen all there is to see at The Children's Museum of Atlanta, there are even more journeys to take in the region:
- If you're hoping to learn something new, World of Coca Cola could be worth paying a visit to.
- At Georgia Aquarium you will see displays filled with amazing creatures from the depths of our oceans.
- Let your kids burn off a bit of their seemingly limitless energy by playing at Centennial Olympic Park, a green, leafy getaway.
- You'll likely hear the locals mention Tabernacle, an important venue for a wide variety of events.
- Spend a few hours shopping at AmericasMart, where you can buy almost anything you want, such as clothes, general supplies and souvenirs.
Catch a train at the nearest station, Marta Station, after exploring The Children's Museum of Atlanta. It's only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away!