Book a hotel near Cincinnati City Hall, Cincinnati
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cincinnati City Hall
Cincinnati City Hall Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be happy you added Cincinnati City Hall to your itinerary.
It's just one of the long list of reasons that many worldly explorers choose to visit the terrific city of Cincinnati again and again.
Do you find yourself to be a bit particular when it comes to selecting hotels? You'll be sure to find just what you're after here, with 22 accommodation possibilities within an easy commute of Cincinnati City Hall. The 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati and the Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps are popular choices and they're only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. You can also check out The Westin Cincinnati, situated 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
The cheapest places often exude their own special kind of charm. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for the fantastic deals nearby. You can find the Extended Stay America Cincinnati - Covington, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Quality Inn & Suites Cincinnati Downtown is a meager 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If you’re on the hunt for someplace ritzy to sleep, check out the few first-rate hotels close by. Two perennial favorites are the Cincinnatian Hotel, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, an easy 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
If you'd love a break from roaming around Cincinnati City Hall, take the short stroll to Cafe De Paris for a strong cup of coffee. Another nearby option is Raya Lebanese Restaurant, where you'll find a wider selection of meals. Recall the highlights of a wonderful day with a drink at Bar 901, which is also in the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Cincinnati City HallIf you are hoping to pack as much as is humanly possible into your break, see what else is going on:
- Get to know the local culture and religion and perhaps even recite your own prayer at Isaac M. Wise Temple.
- Try the Cincinnati Fire Museum, where your kids may like the exhibits and find out a thing or two.
- Buy tickets to a play at Cincinnati Shakespeare Company and see the stories come to life.
- School for Creative and Performing Arts is where local kids begin their scholarly journey to adulthood. Enquire about school open days or tours of the grounds.
- Duke Energy Convention Center is an important venue available for conferences. It's conveniently located and has several nearby restaurants, hotels and cafes.
An easy journey on the train is a fantastic way to get to Cincinnati City Hall. The most convenient station, Union Terminal, is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.