Where to stay in Málaga: Best areas for travelers
- Centro: If you're after comfort and convenience, you can't go past the Hotel Carlos V Málaga, the Hotel Boutique Teatro Romano and the Modern Apartment Centro de Málaga. This neighborhood is well-known for its wonderful attractions, so make some space in your schedule for sightseeing! Málaga Cathedral and Alcazaba should be the first things you visit.
- Malaga Historic Centre: You have a nice range of options when it comes to welcoming places to stay in this area. To start with, check out the Fantastic Luxury Apartment in the Historic Center of Malaga With Terrace, the Petit Palace Plaza Malaga Hotel and the Room Mate Larios Hotel. You'll be able to hop out of bed and be at terrific attractions like Málaga Cathedral shortly after.
- La Merced: If Picasso's Birthplace is on your list of things to do, consider basing yourself here. Get comfortable at the Vintage, Natura & Sun - Apartment for 6 People in Málaga, the Ramon Franquelo - Building - Super Central - Convenient for Large Groups or the C & S Apartments Malaga Center. Then, get out and explore this terrific attraction.
- Malaga-Este: You'll have plenty of things to check off your bucket list, like Monte San Anton, if you set up base here. Secure a room at the El Palo Beach Apartment by La recepcion, the Hotel Elcano or the Hotel Domus and make sure you get a good rest. You'll need all your energy to wander around this area's other fabulous sights like Morlaco Park and El Candado Golf Course.
- Carretera de Cadiz: Whatever your interests, you'll find lots to amuse you in in this neighborhood. Throw your bags down at the Vrbo Property then head to Museo Automovilístico y de la Moda. It's one of the area's favorite attractions. Want more hotel options? Have a look at the Hilton Garden Inn Malaga and the ibis budget Malaga Aeropuerto Avenida Velazquez.
Top Málaga hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Málaga
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Málaga?
How long should my Málaga vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Málaga?
Why should I purchase my Málaga vacation bundle via Travelocity?
Can I save on my Málaga car rental if I bundle it with a hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Málaga?
Which airport is best for Málaga?
What is there to do in Málaga?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.